It’s finally happened! After 2 years of “saying” we’re going to move to a bigger apartment, we’re FINALLY doing it! And not just any apartment but an AMAZINGLY AWESOME apartment!
How amazingly awesomse you ask? LET ME TELL YOU!!
1. Hardwood floors… this is AWESOME! We have never had hardwood floors before AND Hubby has always used the excuse that we can’t have a puppy cause ‘we don’t have hardwood floors’… HA!
2. 960 sq ft… this is AMAZING! We currently are in a 600 sq ft apartment and we, literally, run into each other like 8 times a day and don’t even get me started on how many times CIA Cat’s tail gets stepped on.
3. Washer & Dryer IN our apartment… AWESOME! No more hoarding quarters or having to put a bra on to go do laundry!
4. Sunlight… AMAZING! Currently the worlds largest tree is smack dab in the middle of our ONLY window in our apartment. BUT the new apartment has TWO WALLS OF FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS… *gasp* hold on, getting a little light headed…
5. HEATED BATHROOM FLOOR!!!!!!!
Sorry passed out for a moment.
I would continue detailing the amazing awesomeness of our new apartment, but all my moaning and gasping is making the dude in the cubical next to me suspicious and it looks like he’s two seconds away from calling HR on me.
I’m not certain, but I think HE thinks I’m looking at porn.
HAHAHA!! APARTMENT PORN!!! CATHEDRAL CEILING WITH TRACK LIGHTING!?!?! OH YA!! THAT’S WHAT I LIKE!!!!!
I am still bummed I didn’t get my own room
Bounce back babe, think how much fun we’ll have with my new puppy 😉
Puppy!!!! and I am good!
I’m dying over here. Send a link to pictures please.
Pooooor Kim… all the way over in DC… missin all the fun… 😛
Woman you crack me up … apartment porn … what will you come up with next?? Enjoy!
Thank You! Hubby just emailed me in cap locks “YOU CANN’T GIVE APARTMENT PORN AS REASON FOR BEING LET GO FROM LAST JOB … YOU WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!”
hahahahaha! That really would not be a good reason to list on a resume! hahaha.
ANOTHER REASON I LOVE THIS APARTMENT!!!
Yay! Congrats … we thought we had heated floors in our kitchen when we first moved in… turns out it was just a broken pipe. Lol