Hubby, CIA Cat, and I have just finished moving to our new AMAZING apartment , and I have only just now found my laptop. It had been packed up in a kitchen box… apparantly, per Hubby, “it was covered with so much food and crap I just assumed it was ment for the kitchen!”… anywho. Here’s a quick TOP 10 of all the things that happened while I was away!
1. Hubby decided we don’t “need” professional movers.
2. Hubby and I nearly divorce after I drop the couch on his foot… for the third time.
3. CIA Cat gets nervous about all the boxes and activity and barfs in every room of the apartment… AFTER I had steam cleaned the carpets… goodbye security deposit.
4. Hubby decides new apartment doesn’t have enough storage and makes me go with him to Ikea… on memorial day weekend…
5. Hubby and I nearly divorce after I have complete break down in the ridiculously crowded Ikea and claim the ‘Persian Blue Demo Living Room’ as my own and refuse to leave.
6. CIA Cat gets nervous about the boxes and activity in the new apartment and barfs in every room… new apartment has hardwood floors… HAHAHA!
7. CIA Cat barfs on the couch…
8. Hubby and I nearly divorce after he says I have to clean up all CIA Cat barf , as I had laughed at her barfing on the floors.
9. My kickball team Tiaras & Ascots played in the end of season tournament!
10. Tiaras & Ascots were out after the first game… but at the end of season party they got a pretty awesome surprise…